8 Ağustos 2012 Çarşamba

BUDatePicker - A versatile datepicker

I think it was a little P.I.A. to use default UIDatePicker provided by Apple. Then I thought writing an alternative date picker.

 Those are the things about UIDatePicker that does not satisfy me:

  • If user has not selected a date completely(i.e. spinner is still spinning) it does not give the closest date to spinner. It simply returns the date before spinning started.
  • You can not control wrapping of months and days 
  • You can not control showing areas out of boundaries or not 
  • You can not easily control places of month, day and year components. 


 BUDatePicker aims to solve those problems. It is not a complete solution though, because I have not alloted much time on it. Nevertheless, I think it is way more versatile and easy to use than standard UIDatePicker. And best of all it is open source.

 You can check it out at https://github.com/ucarbehlul/BUDatePicker

 Feel free to contribute or fork!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder